Monday, November 21, 2016

Hermo cyber sales haul : masks!

Hermo had a bundle special for their cyber sales. It was 3 items for RM49 for selected items.
I saw these masks available in the bundle and I got pretty excited and purchased them right away.

I got the Pearl Bird's Nest Mask, Apple Polyphenol Platinum Mask and Black Pearl Q10 Mask.

These Sister Diary mask usually retails for around RM42 per box (correct me if I am wrong) in Watsons/Guardian. This is such a steal.
I haven't tried Sister Diary before but I have tried My Beauty Diary. They are similar in terms of packaging.

Shipping was very slow for Hermo for these mask mainly because one of them were out of stock and they were trying to get it restocked. In the end, they explained to me how their supplier could not get it restocked asap and they had to wait till around December to get the stock,so, they asked me to change my order to another available flavour to avoid the dreadful long wait.
I changed my Cherry Arbutin Mask to the Pearl Bird's Nest Mask.

The functions of the masks are :
Black Pearl Q10 - Brightening and improving skin elasticity
Apple Polyphenol Platinum - Pore minimizing and oil control
Pearl bird's Nest - Whitening and Moisturizing

I will try them out as soon as I am done with my old batch of mask and see how much I like them and is it worth repurchasing.
Also, hoping Hermo has more sales like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment