Wednesday, November 9, 2016

USA Haul : NYX, L.A. Girl

This is a mini NYX haul that I did last summer.

Just picked up the usual favourites from NYX. Got myself two cream blush and two Xtreme Lip Creams. 

I got the Xtreme Lip Cream in the shade Pinky Natural and Nude Peach Fuzz. 

Pink Natural is a medium pink and Nude Peach Fuzz a pinky nude with slight peack undertones. 

The Xtreme Lip Cream is not as widely talked about as the sister counterpart, the Soft Matte Lip Creams. The Xtreme Lip Creams have a glossy finish which means they are not as dry as the Soft Matte Lip Cream but as equally pigmented. 
I enjoy popping this on on days where I do not feel like sporting a matte lip look. 
A little goes a long way for this product, you only need a swipe to get an opaque finish. 

Mine came looking sweaty. The heat in my country is just unbearable. 

NYX cream blush is one of my favourite cream blushes in the drugstore market. They have a nice selection of shades with beautiful formula and not to mention an affordable price tag. 

I already own a few of the cream blushes but since I really like them , I went ahead and pick up two more. 

Boho Chic

This is a beautiful pale blue-pink with silver shimmers. The silver shimmers is not very visible upon application. 

Glow

Glow is vibrant medium pink. 

LA Girl Glazed Lip Paints.

I happened to bump into these while purchasing my NYX items. I was intrigued with them since they reminded me of the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks and I had heard good reviews about too. 

I picked them in a bundle of six since it is slightly cheaper to purchase the bundle rather than purchasing them alone. 

From left : Coy, Bombshell, Pin up, Hot Mess, Babydoll, Blushing 

No comments:

Post a Comment