Tuesday, November 8, 2016

FOTD : Wedding Dinner look

I attended one of my highschool friend's wedding during the weekend.
I am going to share my look for the dinner event.

I wore a traditional Chinese dress (cheongsam) which I bought from Beijing for the event.

Face :
Banila Co. Prime Primer in Hydrating Shimmer
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural
3CE Full Cover Concealer
Ebay Contour Palette
Bourjois Blush in Rose D'oro
Etude House Face Glam Golden Ratio in #Pink

Eyes :
ELF Mineral Eye Primer
Maybelline Brow Satin
Kiss Me Brow Mascara
Elianto Mono Eyeshadow in Thulian Pink
Catrice Absolute Nude Palette
Ellefar Glitter Eyeshadow Palette in Brown
Mee Liquid Eyeliner in Brown
L'oreal Volumissime x5 mascara
Ebay/Aliexpress false eyelashes in 216

Lips :
Bbia Last Lipstick in #4

Have been using the Banila Co. Prime Primer more of late. I certainly did feel that my makeup did not crack as much at my smile lines with this primer compared to my other roadshop primers and it goes nicely with the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation.
Also, the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation has been one of my favourite high end foundations. I love the fresh and dewy finish and how well it stays on my skin.
Bbia Last Lipstick in #4, this shade is so gorgeous! The lipstick has a matte finish and it is a pinky nude shade that suits Asian skintones really well. I have been using this lipstick a lot. It has been my go to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment