Friday, February 19, 2016

Haul : OPI & Rimmel



I went to the beauty store with the purpose to replace my Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner which is drying up.
Ofcourse, I didn't just pick up an eyeliner. We girls just have to go into the beauty store and buy everything not needed, if better, the whole shop along too.

I came out from the beauty store with two extra OPI nail polishes. They were on sale, for 299 rubles each which is about USD4 at the time of purchase. They were trying to clear out past collections.
I always have wanted to try OPI nail polishes but could never justify myself to buy them because of the price. With the sales, the price is just too good to be true. Ofcourse, I have to pick them up since I have been wanting them for quite some time.


I picked up two shades. Put it in Neutral and This Color's making Waves.

For eyeliner, I picked up the Rimmel Scandaleyes Percision Micro Eyeliner because it was on sale. I hope it works well on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment