Wednesday, February 17, 2016

FOTD : Valentines special

This is a soft feminine dewy look that I have put on during Valentine's day. Every shade used is soft and neutral with a touch of soft pink on the lips.


Face : Nivea's Men Post Shave Balm, Dr. G BB Cream, Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer, MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural, Topshop Glowstick, Catrice Lip & Cheek Colour from their limited edition Neo Geisha collection in Pickled Cherry Blossom, Flomar Terracotta Powder in Dual Gold, Etude House Nymph Aura Glow Mist
Eyes : Art Deco Single Eyeshadow in 373, Catrice Absolute Nude Palette, Essence I love nude eyeshadow in Coffee Bean, Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner, Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara, Catrice eyebrow pencil, Kiss Me Eyebrow Mascara
Lips : NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul


It turns out that I do not like the Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner. Despite the tip being really fine, I find that it is really hard to control the tip, it sort of like bends everywhere causing my eyeliner line to be unclean. Not gonna repurchase this eyeliner ever again.

Art Deco Single Eyeshadow in 373 looks beautiful in the pan, a light beige with gold glitters but upon application the glitters don't stay put and explodes all over with some fallouts which is pretty disappointing. Essence I Love Nude Eyeshadow in Coffee Bean, so far, I have been liking this eyeshadow, it's velvety and pigmented. Definitely a bang for the buck.


I definitely love the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, They are one of my favourite lip product. I really like the texture, it is very soft and powdery like cotton puff on the lips.
Istanbul has been one of my favourite shade from the line. It is a soft pink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment