Friday, February 12, 2016

Haircare products haul

Rive Gauche had a 40% off storewide. I took advantage and stocked up my shampoos.
I had switched to professional hair care product eversince I found myself experiencing hair fall. I was advised to switch to professional hair care since they are said to contain less chemicals that are damaging to hair roots causing hair to fall.

Since the switch, my hair has been better than ever, Hair fall is minimal and my hair is more voluminous.

The brand I have been religiously using is the Schwarzkopf professional. I swear by this shampoo.

I picked 4 tubes of the shampoo. Probably enough to last me half a year.

Londa is another brand I really love using. I was introduced to this brand by my friend, she kept talking on how great their hair mask are and how I should try it since my hair is dry.

I got myself their conditioner not too long ago and basically it is my staple conditioner right now. She was so right how good this brand is. My hair just feels so smooth and silky.

Because of how much I like the conditioner, I thought why not try their hair oil. Might work wonders on my dry hair.

I have yet to try this hair oil, I am trying to finish up my other hair oil before I start with this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment