Friday, August 7, 2015

Turkey haul

I am currently on summer holidays which explains my lack of post. Last week I headed to Turkey for a quick Mediterranean summer gateaway. Before I settle down and arrange my trip photos and finish off my summer holidays with my Scandanivia trip, I will fill the void with a tiny haul from Turkey.

Local Turkish cosmetic brands such as Golden Rose, Pastel and Flormar did not tickle my fancy. So, I did not pick up much cosmetics from Turkey.


I got items mostly from Gratis as they carry Wet N Wild. I have always been intrigued by this brand since it is highly raved in the beauty community for being dirt cheap and great quality.
The prices of Wet N Wild in Turkey is slightly cheaper than in Malaysia. So, I thought why not give it a try.

I picked up two lipsticks and an eyeshadow trio.

From Flormar, I only picked up one item which is a terracotta baked powder.

Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells.

I am not an adventurous person when it comes to eyeshadow colours. Most of the time, I settle with my comfort zone colours which are the neutrals.

Walking on Eggshells is a really nice neutral eyeshadow trio that suits daily makeup.

Lipsticks in Think Pink and Rose-bud.

I like shades of pinks and roses thus i picked up these two shades since i find them the most appealing to me.

Left : Rose-Bud is a medium rose shade
Right : Think Pink is a true pink shade


Flormar is a local Turkish brand and this is the only Turkish brand item I have picked up in Turkey.

Terracotta Powder in Dual Gold.

Instead of a powder, this powder looks more like a highlighter and bronzer duo to me. What actually got me getting this powder is the gorgeous highlight shade, it is to die for, it is a shimmery champagne shade, the perfect highlight shade. Both of the shades are really shimmery and pigmented.
They can be used as a bronzer/highlight duo or even as eyeshadows. It is pretty versatiles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment