Thursday, August 13, 2015

LIP PRODUCT ADDICT TAG



lipstick tag



1. What is your favorite balm or treatment?

It would be the Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm. I am not the type who splurges on lipbalms and I call this a splurge because it is definitely more costly than most of the lipbalms I have ever own but it is worth every single cent I paid. 
Super moisturizing, nice texture on the lips, does not feel oily or just sitting on the lips. 

2. What is your favorite eye catching red?


Red is not my to go colour of late but there was once upon a time when I was totally crazy for red and bought every red shade of NYX round lipstick. Those are not my favourite red though.
My favourite eye catching red would be the Chanel Rouge Allure in Passion. Most luxurious red lipstick I have ever own and also went through many considerations and researches before I picked up this lipstick.
Such a beautiful blue red on my skintone. It just brightens my complexion and looks really gorgeous and luxurious on the lips

3. The best luxury and drugstore product?

I am a lip junkie, It is so hard to narrow this down. 

Luxury : First one would be the YSL Rouge Volupte(s). The epitome of luxurious when it comes to lipsticks. The texture is wonderful, they glide on the lips on butter and are so creamy. My favourite colour is Fetish Pink.
Everybody is on the liquid lipstick bandwagon and I am one of those girls too. I find it really convenient. Too Faced Melted Lipsticks is my pick. Despite not coming to YSL in terms of luxury, it is still a luxurious product.
Honorable mentions :  NARS Audacious lipsticks Chanel Rouge Allure

Drugstore :  I have a ton of favourite drugstore lipsticks. This is such a hard pick for me.
Bourjois has been my favourite drugstore brand when it comes to almost every product and their lipsticks are no different. The Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet and Rouge Edition Aqua Lacque have been my favourite liquid lipsticks from the drugstore to date. They feel luxurious on the lips without the obnoxious price tag.
L'oreal also produces some of my favourite lip products. The L'oreal Collection Privee in Julianne's Nude is definitely my to go everyday lip colour and the L'oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipsticks are my love. I have about 8 of them in my collection. That's how crazy I am for L'oreal's Liquid Lipsticks.

Honorable Mentions : Topshop lipsticks, Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks, Innisfree Creammellow Lipsticks

4. Best MAC lipstick?

I do not own many MAC lipsticks. Among the few that I own, my favourite is Speed Dial. Creamsheen formula are one of the best MAC formula since it is not too drying or loud. It gives the lips a nice wash of colour. 

5. Most disappointing lip product?

Etude House Dear Darling Lip Tint is a gloopy mess of lip tint. 

6. Lip Liner: Yes or No?


Yes. Especially for reds, a lipliner is definitely necessary to define the lips and stop the lipsticks from feathering or bleeding and all those mess. 
I am not picky with lipliner as long they are creamy and longlasting. I do not mind that they are from the drugstore. So, most of my lipliners are from the drugstore. Actually, I just have one highend lipliner. 
Essence releases great lipliners and it is the brand I pretty much go to for lipliners. 

7. Favorite gloss?


For drugstore, the NYX Butter Glosses are my pick. They are really smooth and buttery. Not to mention , they are really affordable. Coming close are the NYX Megashine Lipglosses. NYX just get their glosses right.
Luxury brand wise, the Chanel Allure Gloss are fantastic. They are smooth, buttery and pigmented. not to mention that the packaging is so gorgeous and sleek.

8. ..Something else?!

I am into the lip lacquer or lip cream type of lip products since they are pigmented, long lasting and a breeze to apply. My top pick would be the Rimmel Apocalips(not the mattes!). They are so pigmented and they last the whole day, even after fading, they still leave a nice wash of colour on the lips. Since they are drugstore brand, they are affordable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment