Saturday, February 9, 2013

Travel Diary : Day 2 in UK - Windsor

Day 2 , we were more prepared and nicely rested for the day.
We woke up really early to catch our coach in Victoria Coach Station for our tour.

Some area near the station. I am taking from inside my bus

My FOTD. My makeup is always really basic.

Welcome to Windsor!

Getting our tickets to go into the castle.

My ticket.

To the castle!


It is pretty windy in Winsor that day, thank goodness, I wore my beanie(which I lost) and my bubble jacket.

I can hardly open my eyes because of the strong wind.

Going to the Dolls House , Gallery and State Apartments.

Photography is forbidden inside.The dollhouse is really gorgeous although the dolls are tad spooky.
State Apartments, I can't help to be in awe with the gorgeous and majestic interior design.

Manage to run down to St. George's Chapel to witness the Guard Changing at 11am.

The band played Les Miserables' I dreamed a dream and One day more.



St. George's Chapel.

Outside the castle area. Windsor!



The guards matching from the castle to outside.

Funky 'telephone box'



Windsor Royal Shopping. I didn't shop here though

Day 2 is a long day, next stop was Wiltshire and Oxford. 
Post will be continued with both places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment