Sunday, February 3, 2013

Travel Diary : Day 1 in UK :Logging in London & Chinatown

My first day in London. After checking into my hostel, we head down to China Town in Laicester Square.

The beautiful hostel - Palmer's Lounge at Swiss Cottage.

I do recommend this hostel if you are staying in London. The shared bathroom is really clean.
The beds are comfortable, there are also curtains for the bed for privacy.
Breakfast is great too. They have a coffee maker, juices, cereals, milk, toast and croissant. 

Outside of Leicester Square Station





Roasted duck rice for dinner.
A pretty big portion. 

Then we headed to M&M world.

So much love, so many colours.




We basically had a photo bombing spree in M&M world.
That's all we did on the first day since we arrived on the morning and by evening, we got pretty tired.

Next up I am gonna post my haul from Superdrug, I basically hauled like nobody's business.
But these brands I couldn't get my hands on them out of the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment