Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hong Kong Airport Haul - Summer 2012

I just placed a Gmarket order, so far everything is in order except my hoodie hasn't been delivered to the Gmarket warehouse.
I hope everything turns out alright. I am kinda excited. 
I placed an order on two hoodies, some cosmetic samples on Korean high-end cosmetics (History of Whoo, Hera and Mamonde) and a Castledew foundation.
Looks like I am gonna be so addicted to Gmarket.


Okay!
Finally the long awaited airport haul from Hong Kong.

The thing I like transiting in HK is their duty free because it offers variety of Asian brands at duty free and also Western. I like Asian brands slightly more than Western.

the first thing I got,

Laneige's traveller's exclusive Water Sleeping Pack Ex Duo. 
I haven't tried Laneige before but I really try their products since they are known for being hydrating.
My mum uses some Laneige cosmetics. Laneige is a brand under Amore pacific (Sulwashoo, IOPE, Mamonde, Etude House etc.)

I got this for HKD340. 

It comes in a classy see-through light blue plastic tub.
It is light unlike Bio-Essence's Face Lifting Cream's tub. That one is one heavy tub.



The next mini haul is definitely from my favourite brand - Jill Stuart.

I picked up three items, an eyelash curler, a jelly eye colour and a jelly lipgloss.

The eyelash curler is packaged nicely in Jill Stuart's elegant imprinted plastic box.

the imprint is just, oh so gorgeous.
I can't make myself to throw the box away.

The colour for this eyelash curler is definitely unique, it is not a gold nor bronze. It is somewhere between a rose coloured bronze and gold.
Super pretty colour.

The cute "diamond" dangling from the handle.

The "Jill Stuart" brand name engraved on the curler.

Next item!
Jill Stuart Jelly Color N.
This is one of Jill Stuart's 'hit' item. I understand why it is a hit because of the lovely texture, lasting and colour payoff.

The colour I got is Platinum Satin.

It comes in a typical elegant Jill Stuart packaging.
The pot is made from glass.

Platinum Satin is a shimmery light bronzed colour with rose coloured base.
The shimmers in Jelly Eye Color is heavy duty but it is really pretty.

A closer look into the eye jelly.

Jill Stuart Jelly Lip Gloss.
My first lip product from Jill Stuart.

The colour I got, 03 Dolly Kiss.
It comes with 15ml worth of product.

It has a cute pink "diamond" on the cap.

Closer look in the lip colour.

That's all I got from HK airport. 

No comments:

Post a Comment