Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Autumn buys - Catrice

It is bad, hauled on the first day i touched down.
Anyway, there's a new brand sneaking around the beauty store here - Catrice.
I have heard raves of this brand from beautygurus on youtube so I jumped the bandwagon to get it.

I like the brand's packaging. It is so sleek and classy. Reminds me of Shu Uemura's packaging.

I bought a blush and a mono eyeshadow and got a free mono eyeshadow.

Absolute Eye Colour Mono in Gilbert's Grapefruit.

Gilbert's Grapefruit is a super shimmery pink with gold shimmer.

This is the free mono eyeshadow.Absolute Eye Colour Mono in Carbon Bleu.

It is a deep navy with some silver shimmers.

Defining Duo Blush in Pink Grapefruit Shake.

it comes in two tone. A shimmery light pink side and a rosy pink side.
It is very pretty.

That's all I got this time. Maybe I will go check out Catrice more since they are really affordable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment