Sunday, November 13, 2011

Colours in white.

Since the hypermarket stocked up with more cheap nailpolishes. It screams haul time.

There's a lot of colours. Say goodbye to pitiful nailpolish collection I have here. I can experiment with more colours. 

I stopped by Body Shop and got myself a tub of body butter since my old one is finishing.
For Body Shop's body butters a little goes a long way and they are the best dry skin savers, for me. Just applying them religiously daily, I can get baby soft skin even during the harshest of winter.
Coconut scent is heavenly. I love coconut scented stuffs reminds me of my tropical homecountry.

A try out of yesterday's Fennel mascaras I bought.


Volume Rich.
It does make my lashes more voluminous than before applied but not as much as desired. Doesn't clump . Doesn't hold curl at all. Very easily removed with oil-based eyemakeup remover and water. Smudges when you rub your eyes or in contact with water.
Overall good mascara for its price

Natural Fiber.
This one is more clumpy and doesn't hold curl at all. It does lengthen my lashes a little but I do not see any fiber in the mascara. Smudges when you rub your eyes or in contact with water.
Very easily removed with oil-based eyemakeup remover. 
Also a good mascara for its price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment