Friday, March 18, 2011

Wish List 3.18.11

Compiled branded makeup wishlist or to get list.

I have thought over a really long time to get all of these based on their packaging and reviews.

1) MAC powder blush in Pink Swoon
picture credit to brush111.com
So far I only own one MAC blush which is Dame. Also, I left that in Malaysia.
The colour pay off is really good, they are considered reasonably priced compared to other high-end brands like Chanel, Shu Uemura etc.
I am a blushoholic.

2) Paul and Joe Face Powder duo
Pretty packaging and popsister models used to use this brand of face powder, I think it was the pressed powder N which I can't find on the site anymore, maybe discontinued?
Face shower and highlight in one same palette. Thumbs up from me.

3) YSL rouge volupte in #7
Just because I want it and Suzuki Aya uses it.

4) Shiseido Maquillage Rouge Enamel Glamour
Pretty colours, long lasting, Takei Emi is the ambassador.

So far this are the ones that I REALLY REALLY want. like MUST HAVE IT range.

No comments:

Post a Comment