Saturday, February 12, 2011

On classes and packages and haul?

Today the temperature was -17 lowest.
Thick layer of snow. It is still snowing.

So the first week is finally done.
I finally know all my teachers for the 2nd semester. Most teacher remained the same but there's also some good and unpleasant changes.
I want my old biology teacher back.
My new bio teacher, he's a Russian medium teacher so when he taught us today. he finds it hard form sentence and he was so nervous.
I could see his hands shaking and him gripping so tightly to the chalk.
The DNA structure model in the biology classroom.

My parcel came a few days ago!
All my Asian brands stuffs except for Clearasil.
Hada Labo Hyaluronic acid +Arbutin moisturizing milk, Metholatum's Oxy moisturizer, Rohto C eyedrops.

I swear by Hada Labo's Hyaluronic acid range. It makes my skin feels so hydrated.
Sadly it's not available here in Russia.

There's lack of pimple creams here, it's either people here don't get pimple or they couldn't be bothered with it or I don't know how to read the labels.

Also conditioner buys. Syoss and Herbal Essense.
I am trying out all the brands here. Hopefully to find a brand that will save my hair from further splitting. =(
Damn the water here.
Herbal Essence Hello Hydration and Syoss Repair Therapy conditioners.

No comments:

Post a Comment