Wednesday, April 19, 2017

What's in my bag : Beach Holiday edition

I went for a beach holiday at Tioman Island last week and I am going to share what makeup I brought along with me on the trip.
I am quite proud of myself with packing my makeup. Those days I used to bring like my whole vanity along with me, my makeup bag would be so heavy and full and I know I won't use everything I bring along with me.
Now, I just pack the bare minimums.

Since I am going to the beach. It's going to be hot and wet. I did not bother with too much.


What I brought along :
L'oreal Nude Magique Eau de Teint
Givenchy Le Prisme Blush in Vintage Pink (**tester)
Vivienne Sabo Voyage Powder Bronzer
Essence The Velvets Eyeshadow in Taupe Secret
Max Factor The Falsies Mascara
Eva Mosaic Lipliner in Flirt
Innisfree Gel Liner in #9
Maybelline Brow Satin in Dark Brown
Yves Rocher Gloss in Soleil Cuivre
Nyx Mega Gloss in Beige
L'oreal Color Riche Matte in 131 Mistinguette

I packed everything light. I opted for a liquid to powdery finish foundation like he L'oreal Nude Magique Eau de Teint so that I would not need for a powder and it provides a light and natural finish which is great for a hot and wet environment.
Left my highlighter at home. Of late, I don't reach out to highlighter as much as I used to. I am just having a highlighter exhaustion.
I brought 1 lipstick, 2 lipglosses and a lipliner which is a lot for just three days. I could had just went with one lipstick but me being indecisive. I just went with all these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment