Monday, April 24, 2017

Eyeshadow haul : Innisfree, Elianto, MAC

I have been enjoying warmer and redder tones for my eyeshadows this season. To expand my warm tones collection, I have been purchasing new eyeshadows from Asian brands. I am giving Asian brands the chance again since they have improved the quality of their eyeshadows and the price still remained affordable. Also, I have been loving a softer pigmentation that Asian eyeshadow offers.

I picked up eyeshadows from Innisfree and Elianto.

I bought a few Elianto eyeshadows previously and I ended up liking them so I went back to purchase some more.
This time I went back to purchase two more shades.

Thulian Pink is a muted pink shade with shimmers. The shimmers aren't obvious application, it provides a satin finish to the eyeshadow.

Cocoa is a milk chocolate shade. This seems to be one of the popular shades since there were not many left at the counter and I could totally understand why.
It is a very versatile and natural shade. It is great for days if you just want a splash of colour on your lids.

I went to Innisfree the other day, I had so much fun swatching the eyeshadows and ended up with three of them.

Innisfree Mineral Eyeshadow in Matte 04.
It is the typical milk chocolate shade that is super versatile. I love the formula and texture of the Innisfree eyeshadows. They are one of my favourite Korean roadshop eyeshadow brand. They go on really soft and smooth, the texture really buttery too.

Innisfree Mineral Eyeshadow in Shimmer 01
It is a light peachy brown. I really enjoy the texture of the shimmer eyeshadows, they are just super buttery. Upon swatching with finger, they give off a wet shimmer look which is extremely beautiful.
The pigmentation is top notch too.

Innisfree Mineral Eyeshadow in Shimmer 05
This is a golden bronze shade. This shade is breathtakingly beautiful.

At the duty free, I picked up some MAC eyeshadows and I thought I would be great to shade it in this post too.
I had plan to get more shades but many of them were out of stock. In the end, I only ended up picking up two shades.



MAC Charcoal Brown.
There's nothing very charcoal-y about the shade. It is a soft neutral brown with hints of ashy undertones.
This is the only matte brown shade left at the counter.

MAC Amber Lights.
This is one of the MAC eyeshadows that I have wanted for such a long time and I am so happy that I got it. This is such a beautiful shade.
Amber Lights is a warm golden bronze shade.

That's all the eyeshadows I hauled this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment