Tuesday, April 30, 2013

hello spring

Haven't been out for a small shopping trip for the longest time ever.
Since May Holiday is next Wednesday and I don't have any big and heavy subjects on Monday and Tuesday, took the chance to go out for a small shopping trip and also food trip, went out for Chinese food. Having Chinese food is one 

Here's a FOTD
The makeup is really light. I used the Lush Colour Supplement in Light Yellow as my foundation topped of with a light powdering of Rimmel's Stay Matte.
For my eye makeup, I just tightlined my eye, applied mascara and highlighted my undereye. 
For lips, it is the Maybelline PopStick in Tropical Pink, I really love this lipstick, it gives my lips a pink tint that last all day. 

I went to Pull & Bear and this was love. Love at first sight. 
Pink Trenchcoat which I always wanted. It isn't easy to find such a pink trench coat over here. Usually it is always black, dark blue, beige, brown. 
When I saw this, I just knew I had to get it.

What is Spring without flower headband.
I just have to picked up new headbands to welcome spring. Both headband are really cute!

Now I am all ready to gear up for Spring .

No comments:

Post a Comment