Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Luminous code.

This time I am back with a product that I have been loving for quite awhile it has worked for me and I did a repurchase.

It is the L'oreal Youth Code Illuminator serum and because the serum worked on my face, I went ahead and got the moisturizer along. 
The serum and moisturizer set.

The moisturizer comes in a bulky silver coasted glass packaging with a plastic white lid.
This is gonna be hefty to carry around for travels, it's too bulky and heavy.

The cream has pearlescents shimmers in it.
The cream is really light and easily absorbed into the skin, it doesn't leave any residue.
I haven't use it long enough to see any new changes to my skin. I will do an update review when I use it long enough.
The texture of the cream. As you can see it is light.

Now to the serum.
I have been using the serum for about 4 months and I am definitely seeing improvement on my skin. My skin is now much glowier and brighter. Making my skin look healthier.
On lightening darkspots, I won't say it does much on that area.

A nice look of every scar and pigmentation and spots on my skin.
That is the glow I am getting after the application of the serum.

This serum is really light and spreads easily. It doesn't leave any residue on the face. It didn't break me out in the course of using it.
It has a scent, I can't seem to get what it smells like but it is not an unpleasant scent. It shouldn't bother people who hates fragrance since it isn't very strong and it goes away really fast.
I recommend this product for those looking for a skin glow and even skintone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment