Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello April

Hello April and Spring but it is not exactly spring over here, but well, it rained, finally. So you could call it Spring's Awakening.

I have been feasting and celebrating because it was my roommate's birthday. I guess I had a little too much to eat during the weekend.

We had Sushi time and also Korean food time.

A whole lot of sushi. Just heaven!

Baked mussels, these are delish!

Coffee, not mine but it's too pretty not to be posted up.

bibimbap!

tteokbokki.

FOTD:


My eye makeup this time is an achievement, I really like the orange eyeshadow.
Orange makes me look fresh.
The eyeshadows used are ArtDeco Mono Eyeshadow in 372 and Elianto Eyeshadow in Cadmium Orange.
And as usual Maybelline Color Tattoo in Infinite White to highlight my bottom eyelid.

For Base makeup, I used the Missha M Vita BB cream together my Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer, I have gotten so attached to the volumer to give my skin a nice glow since it's still cold and dry over here. Topped it with MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural and ELF blush in Innocence.
Besides that I highlighted my face with ELF Radiance Enhancer in Spotlight.

Lips are Etude House Dear Darling Tint in #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment