Sunday, March 31, 2013

End of March~ + FOTD

The uploading speed of my internet has been really wonky thus it is really difficult to upload pictures on the blog.

So last week I went to Dionis, a fusion restaurant near my hostel to celebrate my roomie's early birthday bash.

Chicken Briyani Rice which I ordered

I really like the atmosphere of the restaurant, it is really peaceful and quiet.
The environment is dim but doesn't scream dark!

The desserts.
So nicely decorated and tempting. I just got a little sugar rush by looking at this picture.

A random picture in the restaurant. 

Look of the day.

I used the VOV Liquid Foundation, I only used it about 2 to 3 times, I couldn't say anything bad about it yet but at the same time, it doesn't really have the 'wow,you-must-have-it' factor.
It has a great coverage though thus about half a pump is enough for my face since I don't like caking up foundation. Topped it up with Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer and Rimmel Stay Matte powder.

Lips is a peach-orange colour by Innovation in 76. I wore this lipstick a lot during my UK trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment