Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Gmarket haul #2

I hate Russian EMS. It arrived in Russia on the 18th of February and guess what? I only received my parcel on the 3rd of March!
I usually order my Gmarket to Malaysia which is sent to me the next day my parcel arrives my country from South Korea.

Since I paid a lot of for the shipping, I would say this is lousy service.

Kinda bumped because now I have extra toners since I bought one from The Body Shop because I needed one desperately.

The parcel. Such a huge box for little tiny items.

I ordered a birthday present for my friend too but I won't show it here.

For myself I just ordered very little items.
They are skincare samples from this seller(Link Here). I like getting from this seller eventhough the price is slightly higher because the seller has a variety of items to choose from and the delivery is usually really fast!

I got 3 samples of the items I wanna use/try.

History of Whoo Seol Whitening Skin Balancer

Sulwashoo Snowise Balancing Water

History of Whoo Whitening Intensive and extra freebies!

The bottles of the sample.

The History of Whoo toner comes in a milky-white colour and its consistency is watery.
The fragrance reminds me of calamine solution.

Sulwashoo's Snowise Balancing Water has a more gel-like consistency but still watery. It does have a more herbal scent. Korean skincare are 90% of the time scented, so for those who don't like scents, it might irk you off.

History of Whoo Whitening Intensive.

The cream inside. The cream has a really weird powdery texture and it has a slight herbal scent, hardly noticeable.

Freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment