Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Body Shop : Seaweed Toner (first impression)

I ran out of my Naruko toner and sadly enough, you could not get Naruko over here (I really heart that Naruko toner to death!). And the mail man hasn't send my Gmarket order over, I ordered some toners from there.

Since no toner in the drugstore caught my eye because most of them contain alcohol, I am not a fan of alcohol since it dries the skin out, my bad experience with the L'oreal Pure Zone toner.
So, I went to The Body Shop since I checked on their toner and it is alcohol free.

After checking so many reviews, I picked up the Seaweed range toner.

First Impression, 
It does have a really strong fragrance, It is not choking for me but I think it is for most. 
The texture is not exactly watery, maybe because of the glycerin. I can feel the texture of the glycerin as I apply this toner which is not a bad thing since glycerin locks the moisture in the face.
It cleanses the skin, purifies it. So far,it didn't break me out.
I haven't see any faults on this toner yet.

I have to use it longer to see its full potential.  I will write a longer review when I am almost done with this bottle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment