Thursday, October 25, 2012

Post-Birthday.

I wanna thank my friend for putting so much effort in baking my cake for my birthday. The chocolate banana cake was delis!
Nicely arranged bananas on the chocolate cake. So much love.

Some lovely girls even baked cookies for me. Oh the love.

chocolates packed nicely from a sweet girl, she even insert a cute rose hairclip for me. 

This is what I did with the fallen rose petals. I thought they are so pretty when arranged with my Jill Stuart items. 
They just blend together so well with the princess, sweet and romantic feel.

My mum let me do a Gmarket haul for my birthday. I almost got everything I wanted from Gmarket for now. 
I did splurge a little too much but in this haul i got items for my mum and my sis too since they wanted some items from Gmarket too.
I am exploring deeper into Korean brands like Aritaum, Banila co. etc. Brands that I can't get in my country but so hyped up in Korea. It is the biggest Gmarket I've done for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment