Monday, October 15, 2012

15th Oct hauls

Here comes the monthly 15th haul.

It has been almost a month since I've done a haul.

I picked up 3 items only.
Maybelline ColorSensational Popstick in Tropical Pink, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Infinite White and Essence Stay all day long lasting eyeshadow in For Fairies.

Infinite White is a sparkly white colour.
I got this because I wanted a sparkly white colour that I could highlight my lower lid. 

A pretty sparkly white.This is the last clean pot left.
The others are really nasty, people already dip their fingers into it.Sometimes I don't get it why people open the stock when there's testers. Such a pet peeve!

Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow.
The second cream eyeshadow I got, I am interested to compare this to the Maybelline Color Tattoo since it is a fraction of Maybelline's price. 

It is a frosty pink. A very cute colour for a sweet look.

It comes with 5.5g of product which I think it is a great amount for its price.
The jar is really flimsy compared to Maybelline's heavy glass pot.


I have been eying on this popstick for a long time because it is so cute!
The transparent neon thing going on just attracts me.


I got No.020 Tropical Pink.
The only colour that caught my eye, the others are either too light or Orange and Red. 

2 comments:

  1. hi, i read your previous reviews on the super barbie contact lenses. am interested in ordering or buying online. i live in singapore. do u know where i can find the super barbie hybrid brown pair to order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    You could try this website.
    http://www.candylens.miyoc.com/product/61062/Hybrid%203%20Tone.html

    ReplyDelete