Friday, May 21, 2010

Parcel from the US

So unexpected but this time I received a parcel again.
The goodies I got. They are from Stila, ELF and Coastal Scents.

From Elf, I got their blush.This one is in Innocence and it's a backup since my old one is starting to hit pan. I love this colour. It is a very very pale pink.

The cream eyeshadow duo.Sugar Cookie! I got hooked by its colour.
It is a champagne and pink duo. Lovely.

ELF mineral blush in Joy. I took advantage of the 50% off and got this.

It is not really a mauve lilac as described. A bit mauve pink. It compliments really well with fair skin tones.

Stila's bronzer in Shade 1. Lovely packaging.

Shade 1 suits NC20 the best which is my skintone =)

From Coastal Scents, an angled liner brush.
This is a back up incase I wash the other or use a different liner colour.
I love Coastal Scents angled liner brush, I own the pink one too.


And also, Sephora is opening in Malaysia
I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment