Friday, May 7, 2010

Out to study

Today I went out with my bestie Nisha for a study in Starbucks.

My outfit of the day,
Jeans and a Flowy top. Nothing too fancy. I am taking public transport and I do not want any attention.

The shoe,
Zeebra Print Ballerina flats.
Eyemakeup of the day. Finally learnt how to take the picture in macro mode.Very subtle and simple.
I used,
- L'oreal De-Crease eye primer
- Amuse Pearl Eyeshadow Palette in Paris
- Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eye Mascara in Feline Black
- ELF cream eyeliner in black
Starbucks has a very good study environment. It's most of time quiet except the time when this whole gang of Malay couple came and let their kids on the loose.
I swear I almost went bonkus with ruckus.

It was raining cats and dogs when we were studying midway.


My almost done Caramel frappucino. Love it.

It's pouring .......


Also me and Nisha visited the local drugstore and bought a little something because it's buy one get another 50% off.Pond's White Beauty Pinkish-White Glow Lightening Cream.

Nisha and I got a tube each ourselves.

It smells good, I like the scent.
It applies on non-greasy and melts into the skin.

I am excited to see how it goes. Used this for the sake of using =P

No comments:

Post a Comment