Monday, May 10, 2010

Feels like Christmas!

A package just arrived just a moment ago!I like it when you order stuffs at different times, but you received it on the day.Feels like Christmas.Tada! Love package! ♥♥


The items.Mostly I got during sale. I am a cheapskate.Looks like a ton ...
The ELF Studio items that I got.ELF pressed powder in porcelain and ELF studio blush in pink passion
When I first saw pink passion, I thought it looks so identical to NARS' desire. The same cotton candy pink colour.


So, I took my NARS blush to compare,
Maybe not so close. In the pan NARS seems darker and ELF lighter.
I haven't swatch them though.

The highly raved HD powder.I can't bring myself to get the MUFE HD powder because that one cost a bomb and the money spent can feed me for a week!The texture for the ELF is pretty slippery and blends in translucent.


EGMinerals items.I got this BOGO.Waikiki sand is a light tan colour.
Cafe au lait in Paris is a tan colour with pink undertones.


NYX and Milani eyeshadows.
From left : NYX: Pure Skin, Champagne, Ice Mocha
Milani : Java Bean


Clearer swatch. Also there's the sample baggie from EGMinerals. It's in the colour British Lavender.The swatch on the site was horrendous. In real life, this colour is beyond gorgeous.

Wet n' Wild Megalo Illuminating Powder in Catwalk PinkThis can serve as a blush, bronzer and eyeshadow. Good for traveling.

I think I got the new packaging of the NYX megashine lipglosses.
Wah~~ So cute.♥♥♥

I got Beige and Smokey LookSuch pretty colours. I really like them.

The NYX round lipglosses which I got.


The colours. From top, Mauve, Whipped and Honey.
Whipped looks so freaking gorgeous.
The NYX round lipsticks.
From left, Celene, Narcissus and Tea.

The swatches on the lips. No balm, no primer or lip concealer.Tea. I was reluctant to get Tea at first because there's hardly any swatches of it online but I am really glad I got it.
Such a pretty milk tea brown colour.

Celene. Celene is a golden lustre. I only applied a swipe thus it's hard to see it.It's a gorgeous one too.

Narcissus. It screams OMG bubblegum pink.
Love it ♥

Last but not least, NYX Ultra pearl mania in Walnut pearl.


Swatch of Walnut Pearl and EGM's British Lavender.

No comments:

Post a Comment