Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My first Urban Decay

Another parcel arrived.

The Urban Decay Hall of Fame. I got this during the Urban Decay 30% off. I have always wanted to try their UDPP. This one comes in XL size.
The wand of the UDPP I received is bent. So I can scoop out more product with this wand.
The lipstick in midnight cowboy. A nude brown with slight shimmer.
Pocket Rocket in Timothy. I know lots hates its scents. I love it, smells like Caramel Popcorn, for me.
The mascara wand. It is plastic.


Some stuffs from coastal scents. Took advantage of their brush sale.Italian Badger Angled blush brush. This baby is super soft!
It doesn't shed nor bleed. I have already washed it, just a moment ago.
Camel Mica. Super pretty shade!


The swatch. A tan gold with shimmer.

Mixed with my matte pink blush. Just see that lovely gold sheen it leaves.

From drugstore.com 20% off sale.Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. This is love. I finished the sample size (bought it for quite expensive price locally) and it works so well so i decided to get the big one from drugstore.com, so much cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment