Saturday, March 20, 2010

Girls and shopping!

I have not been going out for a super longggg time. Finally I am out today!
My morning tea.Cham. It's tea mixed with coffee. Really nice!The end product. I didn't to snap a picture of what i ate before I ate it like a glutton. Was too hungry.Etude House!They were having this like extreme sale. Almost everything in the shop is on discount.The outside of the shop.

A shop which I saw all these cute keychain tails. I wanted them so badly but they were so darn expensive.So mad cute right?

Small small haul from Etude House and Elianto.

I got the O2 White mask, 55 Kissful Tint Chou in Strawberry Chou ( I love this!!), Color me nude lip concealer and Elianto pearl shine shadow in Light Salmon.
Light Salmon is a shimmery tan colour. Very versatile in any type of look. It is very pigmented too.Not like their old Shimmer shadows. Powdery and sheer.

The colour of the lip concealer,It is very light thus suit only fair skin tones.
The packaging is really cute!

Also, I got new hair dyes. I have to colour my hair tomorrow.
My roots are showing, my colour faded =_=Beauteen hair dyes!!
I got them in Gold Brown and French Beige. Deciding to mix the colour.

I also got some belts.

My eye make for todayNo falsies thus the nakedness.

What I used for my make

Eye:
Amuse Pearl Eyeshadow Palette in Paris
Wet n Wild Cream Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Volum'Express Hypercurl cat eyes mascara in Feline Black
Silkygirl long lasting eyeliner in black black
Geo Angel Blue contact lens

I like GEO's Angel Blue very much. It shows up on my eyes without looking really weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment