Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kinokuniya and gyaru stuffs spotting

Today I decided to try out the cheap generic falsies which I got from the night market.

It looks like this,
They are plastic. Not as soft as the human hair ones I have but they are sturdy and can be reused for like 10 times if cared properly



The effect seems pretty nice.
Sorry for the pic quality, I took this in the car and using my lousy phone camera. I chucked my digicam somewhere.

Went to Kinokuniya for a check of mags. Picked up Popteen February issue.Kumicky is super cute on the cover! love her.

Also I saw Tsubasa's Minnie Mouse book. I think it is a book about her designs.
It was pretty pricey, for me.
A sneak peek into it,
There was some pretty pictures of her in the book but I think just only 3 pages.

The book comes with a free gift.
For anyone who is thinking to pick up this book.


and also I went to my local drugstore to pick up something that Popteen raves about.
I also partially did it since my moisturizer was gonna deplete after serving me for a whole good 6 months?
I got the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Milk!
I tried the tester, it made my skin so freaking soft! like baby's butt (just a comparison).

In between I also did Chinese New Year shopping.
I got a dress and a top from Padini Authentic.
Topshop disappointed me. I can never find anything I like there.
Maybe, it doesn't suit my style of clothing?

No pics because I sent all my clothes into the laundry for cleaning.
I always wash new clothes before I wear them, you just don't know who tried them before.

Anyway logging off now! =)
Have a nice weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment