Friday, January 15, 2010

Eyelash bargain and Popteen

bargain bargain!! I got cheap falsies from the night market! =DToo bad they are made out of plastic but this one ain't too bad, it is not shiny.
Also, I like the design.
Too bad I can't get any close to M.A.C's no.7 design. The design for no.7 is gorgeousss!!

Also I got popteen. I know I am a bit late, this is an old issue but too poor, have to buy Chinese edition.
Almost all the models on the front page! The colours looks really halloweeny. lol

kawaii yo kumicky-chan. Love her fake lash skill, she way she put makes her eyes looks big and cute. me ga kuri kuri..

I don't care if you hate this style and think it is too much. I love it.
So don't come and say " oh this is too much! natural is beautiful, simple is beautiful"
You don't need to tell me what to do. I know what am I doing myself.
Some people are just.... >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment