Saturday, February 25, 2012

Russian cuisine visit.

Since it was my friend's birthday. We finally visited a Russian cuisine restaurant, Moo-Moo.
It is set up really cafeteria styled which lots of food to choose from.

I never really fancied Russian cuisine since I find it too oily, a little plain and not much variety to choose from especially for vegetable dishes.

Grilled chicken (very common dish), mashed potatoes and the traditional Russian dish, beef jelly or known as studen.

It was the first time eating studen. I didn't like the taste, I find it weird tasting but it was a nice try.
The smell of beef was too overbearing.

The restaurant environment is really nice but there's something I really hate about Russian restaurants, sorta like my pet peeve about Russia.
They always allow smoking indoors. To make things worst, they didn't separate a smoking and non smoking area.
The menu has English translation which is good for tourist but the staffs don't speak English. So while ordering you could point at what you want if you don't speak Russian.

Here a mini buy from Essence. I accidentally bumped into this collection over a beauty shop.
It is really rare for beauty shops over here to bring items in fast. Even my home country which is further away from Europe can bring it in faster than Russia. =.=

Essence Vampire's Love Shimmer Powder.
I am not too sold by the vampire name, I am more interested by the fact it is a beautiful shimmer powder. Me like!

It comes with a typical essence sturdy yet cheap packaging.
Don't expect much since essence is a pretty affordable brand.


Look at the gold microshimmers. so gorgeous. 

2 comments:

  1. I love bronze with shimmer like that! I am a sucker for glitter/shimmer!

    Following you now!

    xoxo

    http://www.glamorousmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow. <3
    It is really beautiful and worth it for its price, I am also a sucker for beautiful looking shimmer powders/bronzers.
    Explains why my collection of them is increasing eventhough i dont use much of them =)

    ReplyDelete