Friday, February 3, 2012

Mask loot!

I was talking about the harsh weather in the previous post. It ain't gonna stop there.
Today it hit -20+ degree celcius again. I really hope tonight doesn't go down to -26 degree celcius as forecasted. 

Here is my mask loot!
I love paper mask like all the Asians do. 

Vilenta mask with moisturizer cream
Vilenta is a Russian brand. So far I have tried a few of their masks. It is not too bad.
I bought their Coral mask, Olive Oil mask and 100% Collagen mask.

SkinLite mask. SkinLite is a Korean Brand.
I like SkinLite masks more than Vilenta's.
I bought their Collagen+Vitamin B&E mask, Cucumber mask, Lavender mask, Q10 mask, Arbutin Tropical Fruit mask, Collagen Tropical Fruit mask, Sakura mask, Bamboo mask and Green Tea mask.
Can't wait to try all of them. 

SkinLite pulp mask edition. More expensive than their normal mask but the quality of the mask is better.
I bought Age Defying Collagen Mask, Nourishing Chocolate mask and Vital Nourishing Red Ginseng Mask. 
The packaging is so cute!!

I took advantage of the perfume sale at L'etoile. 
Got my Lanvin's Jeanne perfume. I love Lanvin's perfume.

Also I dyed my hair again. This time a darker colour.
My skin condition has improved lots after taking more care. 
Vivienne Sabo's foundation helped too, it really looks good on camera.

something extra. Homemade Curry Soba. 
Japanese curry is the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment