Friday, February 17, 2012

The french cafe.

My room was under rewiring renovation for two weeks. Now I am finally back in my room. I feel so much more comfortable but to clean up the mess the workers did was no joke.

Anyway, the beauty store beside my hostel always have 15% discount every 15th of the month. As usual, I picked up some stuffs.


Vivienne Sabo's Cafe Francais items (Poudre Melange, Bonbons feeries , 2 smoothing lipsticks) Essence cracking nail, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in First Blush.
Cafe Francias is Vivienne Sabo's winter collection.

The sad part the packaging is just a sticker sitcked on. It is really cute though.
Also the packaging is super bulky!!

My tone is 21. It is only available in two tones. 
The beads come in three tones.
Looks like there's not much product.

The swatch.
Hardly visible but it gives my skin a very nice sheen.

Bonbons feeries. The name is so cute!
It is a blush.

It also comes in beads form. 
The colour leans more to a blue toned baby pink.


The swatch.
A sheer baby pink sheen.

Two lipsticks. Ain't the packaging super pretty.
I really like the box.

Colour 410. Actually I bought this colour as a mistake, I didn't want this colour but somehow it turned pretty on my lips evethough it doesn't look flattering on the tube.
It is a sheer rusty red.

This is colour is wanted to purchase but I bought 410 instead and I rushed back to the shop to get this.
This is colour 411. It is a nude beige with pink undertone. Lovely colour.

The swatch of the cracking nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment