Thursday, March 15, 2012

15th again!

If anyone realize that I revamped my blog!
Just simple changes.

Also,
Here comes the monthly 15th of the month haul.

I picked up four items but my hair conditioner is not in the picture. The other three is beauty related.
From Left :Botaniqueserie Skin Care Light Moisturizing Make-Up Base, Rimmel Stay Matte, Maybelline Dream Matte Powder.

Everything was 15% off.

The colour I am in for Rimmel Stay Matte is 003- Peach Glow.
The first impression. I don't like the packaging. It feels really flimsy.
If I ever drop it, I swear it is gonna break into pieces like immediately together the plastic screw up top which I don't like too.
Even so, I heard many raves about it. So I am excited to try it out.
It is 199Rub before 15% off and comes in 14g worth of product.


Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in 03.
Packaging is slightly bulky and it is quite hard to pop it open, it is like giving you finger exercise.
It cost 369Rub before 15% off. So much pricier than Rimmel's.

You can pop out the powder puff open!
I find this pretty cute.

Next, the swatch of the base.
It is in a pinky undertone with some shimmers but once you smooth it out, you can hardly tell there is shimmers.
It says it is a light weight, oil-free base refines skin texture and primes the skin for makeup application. Make-up stays perfect all day long.
It comes in a very light sweet fragrant, nothing too overbearing, very tolerable.
It comes in a generous amount of 75ml.
It cost 265Rub before 15% off.


I am excited to try it out! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I tagged you in my "Questions about me" post - take a look! :)http://bexiescloset.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/questions-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete