Thursday, December 15, 2011

Haul on the 15th

A small and mini haul. Actually I shouldn't be picking all these stuffs but since my friend was there, she lured me into getting a few products.

Two Divage colour mascara and Bourjois Bio-detox foundation.

These are under 100 Roubles. I just bought them for fun.

This Bourjois foundation is having offer and I always have wanted to try out Bourjois' foundation. Heard a lot of good things about Bourjois' foundation.

Swatches of the mascara. They are not as vibrant as I thought they would be. =(
Don't mind my clumpy application.


The gold one. I look like I have horse eyes now but it is really pretty. Formulation of as clumpy as the red one

The red one. I have scary eyes now.
I guess they are fun to apply a little at the ends for some attention.

Luckily they are cheap but I don't think I will be using them often, maybe for some event days. 

1 comment: