Sunday, October 30, 2011

Review : ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in Matte Bronze

Want a cheap contour shade that doesn't break the wallet?
Looks like ELF can solve it for you.



The Matte Bronze bronzer is pigmented and lean more to the brown tone instead of red or orange.
There's a little shimmers in it which is hardly visible eventhough it is called matte bronze but when applied, there's no shimmers at all.
Since it is so pigmented, apply with a light hand using a blush brush/angled blush brush/stippling brush.
Little goes a long way, I got this bronzer since a year ago, i still hardly made a dent in it but then, I hardly contour when I am in a hurry.
It last the whole day if you don't touch/rub your face throughout the day. Also, use a setting powder to set it.

The packaging is well, really cheap but that doesn't bother me because well what do I expect for USD1. The powder is pretty fragile. Don't ever drop it if not it is gonna turn into loose powder.

Overall, it is a very good product for USD1. I recommend it and would repurchase it.


Swatches on a NC20 skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment