Tuesday, March 14, 2017

FOTD : Wedding Reception

I had a to attend wedding reception the other way and I want to share what I had use to create this look.

Face:
Banila Co. Prime Primer in Hydrating Shimmer
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hours Full Coverage Foundation
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural
Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Highlight & Contour Palette
Urban Decay Naked Flushed in Native
MUFE Mist & Fix

Eyes :
ELF Mineral Eye Primer
Etude House Sweet Recipe Chocolate Eyes
Etude House Look at my Eyes Cafe in BR402
Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in I Heart This
Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline The Magnum Mascara
Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara
Ebay False Eyelashes in #217

Lips :
Velvet Vanity in Slamberry

It is my first time using the Tarte tarteist Pro Glow Highlight & Contour Palette. So far so good. I know people don't the packaging because the cream contour product is not protected by any lid and kick up from the highlight side often end up in the cream contour which is annoying and you can't blow away or clean the kick up when it settles in the cream. You will end up having shimmers in your cream contour which defeats its purpose.
There's one highlight shade from this palette which I like. It is Strobe.

It has been quite some time since I used the Tarte foundation. Almost forgot its existence.
It's a good foundation but not in the lines of my top foundations.

Velvet Vanity has pretty good formula for liquid lipstick. It is lightweight and non drying but it starts to crumble and wear off once in contact with food. Slamberry is a rose pink with slight brown undertones on me. This shade is their bestseller.
Libra Baby is my favourite shade from them and I am actually really sad they discontinued it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment