Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April 15th haul

It's the 15th of the month, so this is the usual date that I will haul up at the beauty store near my hostel.
Surprisingly this time, I didn't pick up much at all. In fact, I only piked up two items from the store. 

Here are the two items I picked up. 
Bourjois Blush in 54 Rose Frisson and Vivienne Sabo Charme De Vous Lipstick in 119

I really love the Bourjois Blush Pots, the colours are very beautiful and the whole concept just feels so French Vintage. Previously I own the blush in Rose D'or and I really love that blush. I did a short review over here
What made me get the blush in Rose Frisson is when I came across Estee from Essiebutton talking about it in her Bourjois' brand focus. When she showed it, I just thought, wow! that is such a gorgeous colour. 
I knew I just had to get it. So I waited until the 15th when I could get it with a discount. Another colour I wanted was the blush in Cendre de Rose Brune but sadly, I didn't see that shade in stocks. 

Rose Frisson is a glowy peachy pink.


It has been a long time since I got a lipstick from Vivienne Sabo. I usually get them because they are cheap and they work great for their price. 
This lipstick, I got it from the discount bin. It was on discount for 99 Rubles, which I find it a great steal because in the other stores, they retail for their original price at their stands but in the store I visited, they were in the discount bin.
This colour has been released not too long ago and it is still listed as 'new collection' on their website and I have been eyeing on it since then. I am glad that I didn't grab it when it just released because I almost did.

 119 is a deep rose colour that is very flattering on all skintones.

Actually there are few more other items I wanted to pick up especially the Essence Metal Glam Eyeshadow in Frosted Apple but it has been swatched, don't you just hate it when people swatch the actual product when there is testers. Moreover, it is the last piece left. So disappointing because it is the only one left and I really love the colour, even my friend said it suits me well.
I guess I have to go the next time to check for a restock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment