Thursday, November 1, 2012

Goodbye October.

Down busy south west town of Yugo Zapadnaya in Moscow. There's a pretty eyecatching cosmetic store "элизе" which is pretty big compared to most beauty store I've visited in Moscow.
It is pretty much like an Ulta.

What really attracted me to the store is it carries "ArtDeco". "ArtDeco" is a German brand not really known anywhere outside Europe and Korea (apparently Lotte, Olive Young in Korea carries ArtDeco) unless you pay much attention to the beauty community. 

I heard how highly praised their eyeshadows are. So when I went to the ArtDeco counter, I swatched all of their eyeshadow and I love them! They were so smooth and pigmented. 
I immediately bought two colours which caught my eye. To add on there were sales, so it like firmed my decision on getting them.

I am boring person so I picked up a grey and a skin-tone colour.

I picked up colour 316 and 372.
And yes these two colours are shimmer bombs. I really love shimmers as it makes my Asian eyes more awake.

316 is a metallic grey with lots of silver shimmers.
This is probably my first grey mono eyeshadow. I decided to get a grey eyeshadow as I wanna try edgier looks rather than sticking to my plain natural browns.

372 is a skin-tone colour with silver shimmers. A colour typical to me.
A great all over lid colour and highlight colour.

So far I am really loving ArtDeco and I will get more items from this brand.

It is snowing really heavy outside, makes everything depressing. Winter came too early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment