Monday, January 30, 2012

post exam.

I passsed all my exams and it is officially a break for me.

Let's start off with a EOTD.
Finally used my Kimchi Bambi Lens.

Also some loot!

Bought this chain from Diva.
So simple yet gorgeous. 

Also I took advantage of the winter sales but this year the sales seemed duller than the last.
There's not much selection.

 
A trench coat from New Look.
It only cost me 1000rubles, pretty worth it and it is so cute!
Can't wait for the temperature to go warmer so I can start wearing it. Now, it is crazily cold over here.



A flowly see through blouse from H&M.
It is really sad that I only got a piece from H&M. Usually I buy more than that when I visit H&M but the clothes this round isn't very attractive.  
This blouse cost 499rubles after discount. 

I have been cooking and eating a lot this holiday too.
gaining so much weight. Diet starts now!


My butter cake topped with sugar choco + nesquick + kitkat bits.
Have been really into making cake of late.

and Japanese curry with apple. So Aomori-style curry

There's a lot of other food too. I am gonna make a food spam post later!
=) 

No comments:

Post a Comment