Friday, November 5, 2010

First haul in Russia

Instead of heading to Kremlin yesterday, I headed to Metropolis shopping mall.
It was like heaven for me.

I love H&M.

Ok let's move to the look of the day. My main theme was simple and classy so I imitated regular Japanese actress makeup.


Just applied a shimmery peach eyeshadow all over and some dark brown eyeshadow at below the waterline and crease.

I also used Maybelline The Colossal Mascara and Maybelline Volum' Express Turboboost mascara.
Lip colour is NYX round lipgloss in Mauve.

The Circle lens I used is GEO super angel brown.

A closer look on the eye makeup.

Ok move on to some of my hauls.

First is from Topshop.
Simple lacey tops which I love.
I was eying on them for the longest time in Malaysia but I didnt get them because it's pretty expensive but here I get to get a discount price for them.
So worth it!

From Adidas, got it at such a steal too.

Below all is from H&M,
All are basics, I am so into basics.




I got some boots too!
It's so comfy and it's at a steal! 390 rubles only, too good to be true


Sorta like leather boots, for those wetty wet days.

I got this because it was on sale and I do not have any heels. It's so pretty too

I know this time I went a little overboard with shopping but it's so worthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment