Friday, April 2, 2010

Computer lab and hauls.

I visited my campus' computer lab today. It's one of the new building in the campus.like the interior design, feels so spacious.

Loving the lighting too. My phone came to camwhore.
My parcel come today =DIt's huge. Really it's huge. Also, my shitty room lighting which i despise.


Let's see what's inside.



ELF, Wet N Wild and NYX. The cheap American drugstore brands which I like!

These are the colours of the NYX round lipsticks I got. I love them they are creamy and pigmented yet dirt cheap!

From left : Orange Soda, Honey, Frappucino and Pumpkin Pie


The eyeshadows and a blush
The Wet n Wild Megapots, NYX singles and NYX Ultra Pearl Manias.
I've got The mega pots in Cherub, Cream and Fine Wink. NYX singles in Root Beer and Smokie Mountain. NYX pearls in Mocha, Baby Pink, Mink and Nude.
Nyx blush is there too. The colour I got is Angel.



To ELF items. This is mineral lipglosses, the packaging resembles MAC
I got mine in Au Naturale and Peagent Princess. I took advantage of the 50% off.


The mineral lipsticks.I like its packaging, so sleek!
This one is Runway pink.


These are pretty new from the ELF studio line.
The cream eyeliners. I really want to try them so I got them.


The cheek stuffs.from left: NYX powder blush in Angel, ELF studio bronzer in warm bronzer and ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in Matte Bronze.

That's all I've got. =)
I might do a review later when I use them

No comments:

Post a Comment