Wednesday, December 18, 2013

H&M cosmetics find.

It has been awhile since I stepped into the shopping complex. Last weekend, I just found out H&M finally has a cosmetics corner.

Ofcourse I couldn't resist myself from picking up a few items

Picked up 2 duo lipgloss. I find these duo lipgloss interesting.
Also a nail polish and lipgloss set.

The nail polish and lipgloss set.

This is the perfect stocking stuffer. So far I have only seen it coming in two different colours. One is this light pink version, the other a deep pink version

The nail polish and its swatch.

The Lipgloss.
It is very glittery and sparkly.

Close up.

The duo lipglosses. I picked up both the red and the pink.

The packaging is very cute with the lace detail.



The two applicators of the lipgloss.



That is all I got from H&M 

No comments:

Post a Comment