Saturday, July 26, 2014

FOTD : Mocha & Meatballs

Yesterday was like any usual day. I didn't do anything interesting except chomping down Ikea meatballs and going to the gym.


Another simple FOTD.

For my base makeup, I am using the L'oreal Lumi Magique Foundation. I was shopping my stash and I have found my my love back for this foundation. It is medium coverage that gives a luminous and dewy look which I love. It makes the skin look healthy. It is not cakey and heavy which I don't like in foundations, heavy foundation feels like it is suffocating the skin.

You probably can't see my blush since I am washed out by the natural lighting but it is from a Korean brand called 'Tears'. It is a peachy shade.

Part of the makeup item I used for my look.

We have there an eyeshadow palette from LA Colors in Cafe Au Lait. Tears' blush in PK004. Majorlica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing Mascara. L'oreal Lumi Magique Foundation. Daiso's Winmax Lipstick in Mocha. 


I adore this new lip colour. It's a nude but it is a beautiful nude and you know what, the lipstick is just RM5. Yes, it is the Daiso lipstick I posted on my previous haul post in Mocha. 

It is not the most long lasting or moisturizing of lipsticks but, the colour is absolutely gorgeous. It translates into a peachy nude with brown undertones on my lips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment