Wednesday, July 23, 2014

American cosmetics haul

Getting NYX in Malaysia is no tough job, it's all in Sephora but ordering from the US is much cheaper than retail price and there's a wider selection and do not need to bother about items I want being out of stock.
It's annoying that most NYX lip products in Sephora is always out of stock.

From left : NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp, Istanbul, NYX Butter Gloss in Peaches and Cream, Vanilla Creampie, Tiramisu, Maple Blondie, in box : Merengue, Creme Brulee, Apple Strudel.

I love NYX products, I really do. I have a truckload of their lip products in my makeup collection. Their lip products are the best bargains in the market. I used to get their lipsticks when they were USD1.75 each but now the prices has gone up.

I heard many raves about the butter lipglosses and I am just itching to try them out. So, when I got the chance to place an order on them, I went a little crazy and got 7 colours.




This was an impulse buy. It was on sale and I thought why not try it since I love Milani products and I never tried their foundation before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment