Sunday, August 14, 2016

FOTD : Graduation makeup

I didn't manage to get a good shot of my graduation look but anyway I still want to share my graduation makeup look.

Let me share the breakdown of the products I have used in this look.

Face :
Banila Co. Prime Primer in Hydrating Shimmer
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Gobi
3CE Waterful Concealer
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium
MAC Blush in Dame
Violet Voss Pro Highlighting Palette
H&M Bronzer in Sheer Tan
MUFE Mist & Fix

Eyes :
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette
DollyWink Liquid Eyeliner
Bourjois Volume 1 Second Mascara
Taiwanese false eyelashes

Lips :
Dior Fluid Stick in Kiss Me

The NARS Sheer Glow has still have to be one of most treasured and favourite high end foundation. With the Banila Co. Prime Primer and MUFE Mist & Fix, it worked wonders. I had the foundation from 7am in the morning and till 10pm at night the foundation still stayed on fresh and beautiful. It is amazing!

About the Violet Voss Pro Highlighting palette, it is good, not my fave but still good. The highlighters are pigmented but there is a lot of fall outs. Not repurchase material.
H&M Bronzer is great, I am just very impressed with H&M makeup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment