Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving dinner

Thanksgiving weekend. What a weekend to cultivate fat cells with endless gatherings.

I celebrated thanksgiving with my roommates on Sunday instead of on the actual day since it was a Friday and we had our own activities. I had a thanksgiving gathering with my groupmates on Friday evening.

Our menu.
It is a homely meal with baked chicken, mushroom soup, mini burger, coleslaw, apple pie, cupcakes, wine and smarties.

We did not opt for the traditional turkey since it is very hard and expensive to get a whole Turkey over here. So baked chicken will do for this dinner.
We stuffed our chicken with potatoes, brocolli, cauliflower and red onions.

I made mini burger and apple pie but it is not that delicious. It is my first time making them.
I believe practice makes perfect. I will make better apple pies soon.



I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and also, an awesome weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment