Sunday, August 12, 2012

Aug 12 - life update

Finished my first week of practicals.
I gotta say it is super tiring running up and down the ward the whole day eventhough I hardly did much. My feet hurts.

About a week ago I went to eat banana leaf rice with my dad.
I don't have much chance to eat banana leaf rice since it is not easily available at the area where I stay.
It is really delicious. I love fish curry and rice.
Also, just thought the photo turned out really nice, I have been experimenting with my phone's camera apps.


Yesterday my family went for "buka puasa" buffet.

Here's my FOTD

Slight water retention of the face. I was sick and still am sick.

I used the Revlon ColorStay foundation and found my love for the foundation back. It looks really good.
I used it with a light dusting of ELF mineral booster, Missha The Style Perfect Concealer (I have one stubborn pimple) and Garnier 2 in 1 corrector.

No comments:

Post a Comment